Custom Equipment for Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Systems
Custom Air Hadlers
Our custom air handling units (CAH) are available in many configurations, sizes, capacities and materials that provide a complete system for cooling, heating, humidification and filtration.
CAH units offer a wide variety of solutions for your HVAC needs to meet any application requirement.
When it comes to custom air handlers used in projects such as institutions, hospitals, large industrial buildings, or large commercial jobs, we offer high quality with an infinite amount of flexibility.
The CAH Custom Air Handler is the ultimate choice for owners, architects, and engineers who want a high quality, low maintenance, energy efficient and a quiet air handler that will last.
- Quality custom construction
- Rugged, efficient, quiet plug fans, internally isolated.
- Direct drive fans to reduce vibration and maintenance.
- Precision airflow measuring device.
- Access doors with double-wall construction, adjustable latches and hinges.
- Flush mounted UL508 Control panels include single point power and VFD’s.
- Economizer section with steel or extruded aluminum low-leak dampers.
- Quality 5/8″ coils with stainless steel casings, 0.020″ thick tubes and 0.025″
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge bolted panel construction, with individually removable panels.
- Welded structural steel base with 16-gauge hot galvanized steel flooring and supported by structural steel members.
- 2″ thick, 1-1/2 Lbs. per cubic foot density neoprene coated fiberglass insulation which meets NFPA-90A smoke and flame spread requirements.
- Exterior polyurethane paint finish to resist against corrosion, sun and harsh environments. Meets ASTM B117 salt spray test for a minimum of 2000 hours in a 5% solution.
- Thick return bends, ARI certified, aluminum or copper fins available.
- Casing materials such as aluminum and stainless steel,
- Factory piping
- Indirect evaporative cooling
- Sound traps
- Factory sound and performance test
- Factory mounted controls
- Factory mounted VFD’s and bypass in NEMA 12 enclosure
- Coils with copper fins and stainless steel casing
- Pre-filter and final filter sections
- IAQ, 16 Ga. Stainless steel double-sloped
- Heat pipe-Indirect Evaporative Cooling
- Premium efficient motor
- Flexible Multiple Plenum Fan Arrangements
- Direct drive plenum fans with internal seismic spring isolation
- Airflow Measurement stations with transmitter
- Unit base channel with heavy duty removable lifting lugs
- Access doors with adjustable hinges and latches, easily removable.
- Unit base with heavy duty structural steel
- Filter gauges with protective enclosure
- Outside and exhaust air louvers. Tested and rated for pressure drop, leakage and water penetration
- Perforated and solid liners in various gauges of galvanized steel, stainless steel or aluminum
- Aluminum, low-leak airfoil opposed blade dampers for economizer/ mixing box section with stainless steel jamb seals and vinyl blade seals.
- UVC Ultraviolet light systems for effective and efficient solutions for cleaner air and minimizing HVAC maintenance costs
TEAM Air was founded in 1998 by a group of industry leading engineers and sales representatives with the goal of manufacturing high quality Custom Air Handlers for the Design/Build and the Plan & Spec markets. Our expertise assures that jobs are completed on schedule and in accordance with the specified requirements.
Team Air Incorporated also provides field services, unit start ups and field testing
Team Air Customers
- Health Care
- Industrial Facilities
- Manufacturing Plants
- Office Buildings
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association (SMACNA)
14562 San Bernadino Ave, Fontana, CA 92335
2015 US Hwy 221 S., Forest City NC 28043