· Casing materials such as aluminum and stainless steel
· Perforated and solid liners in various gauges of galvanized steel, stainless steel or aluminum,
· Factory sound and performance test and certification
· Factory mounted controls
· ETL / UL 1995 Label
· Factory mounted VFD’s and bypass in NEMA 12 enclosure
· Coils with copper fins and stainless steel casing
· IAQ, 16 Ga. Stainless steel double-sloped drain pan
· UVC Ultraviolet light systems for effective and efficient solutions for cleaner air and minimizing HVAC maintenance costs
· Unit base with heavy duty structural steel channel with heavy duty removable lifting lugs
· Access doors with adjustable hinges and latches, easily removable.
Outside and exhaust air louvers. AMCA tested and rated for pressure drop, leakage and water penetration
Whether you need to replace an existing unit or design a new one, our team is ready and available to help you! Send us your spec's and we can help you get started.